COVID-19 testing will be available for students who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or are exposed to a person who has tested positive with COVID-19. Take Home Rapid Tests are available in the school offices until test kits run out. On-site testing will be available at the following location for students and MHUSD staff:
15600 Concord Circle Morgan Hill, CA 95037
COVID-19 symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Person with a COVID-19 Positive Test
- Date of positive test or symptom onset is considered Day 0.
- Isolate through at least Day 5.
- May return as early as Day 6, with no fever for at least 24 hours without fever reducing medication, no symptoms, or mild symptoms improving.
- Staff must wear a mask when around others until Day 11.
- Students are encouraged to wear a mask when around others until Day 11. They may remove their mask after two negative tests 24 hours apart.
Close Contact to a Person with COVID-19
- May continue to attend school as long as they are not symptomatic.
- Students and staff are recommended to test 3-5 days after exposure, unless they had COVID in the last 30 days.
- Students and staff with symptoms must stay home and get tested immediately.
- Those with symptoms can return if test is negative once symptoms improve and no fever for at least 24 hours without fever reducing medication.